Sunday, November 07, 2004

 

Thus it begins...

Well, I've done it. I have buckled to the pressure from the various insidious factions and have become infected with "the blog", as it is called in polite conversation. However, instead of looking at it as merely another fetter to which I will be tied (such as the cell phone, e-mail address, and the Simpsons), I will use this as an outlet for the many insightful, nay brilliant, observations that I would tell you face to face...were you not walking away...please come back...sigh...

But know that as long as I am here, the truth shall always be of secondary importance to a well thought out joke...I'm just saying...

Comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere, buddy!

Also, funniest comment about Rachel's blog ever.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Shouldn't the title be "What Are We Going To Do With All These Spare Ellipses?" Haha. Seriously, though, insert obligatory welcome here.

Also, there oughta be a warning sign or something on that "delete comment" icon--for people with itchy trigger fingers.
 
And it has begun... glad to see you joining everyone here in blog land.


What is blog land you may ask yourself... I don't know. I am tired and it just came out.
 
Blogland is my kingdom!

Q
 
Why do you hip transatlantic types have a blog and I don't? Oh, yeah. It's cuz I live in the Mighty-Better-Than-Y'all Capitalism Capital of the World, and I do mean WORLD, and since I am so isolated and self-absorbed and busy having a LIFE, I don't have a BLOG. (ahem...cough...straighten my shirt...look both ways...slouch off...)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?