Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

I'M BACK!!!!!

Well gang, I have returned! As of yesterday, I now have broadband in my house and will be able to spend hours and hours living in the States vicariously through you all. I plan to answer the meme that Graham sent to me (thank you Graham for seeing me as worthy enough...I will not abuse your trust) but this one is short and geared towards one thing alone. I would like to use my first post from England to wish my good friend Zhubin a very happy and wonderful (albeit belated)....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I'll drink a pint to you...cause that's what you mean to me...a pint of beer...

Comments:
Yes, he's back--but not before returning to Knoxville just long enough to skip out of the country without telling anyone.

Boo this man!

Just kidding, buddy. On a more serious note, I forgot to push "record" on all the cameras at your wedding, so I've recreated what I could remember using sock puppets.

I think you'll find the effect rather heartwarming.
 
Thanks for the belated birthday announcement, buddy. I had to stop and think about when my birthday was, it was so belated, but the important thing is you remembered. At some point.

Also, and I don't wish to make a fuss, but I found Joe's use of argyle socks to represent the racial minorities at the wedding horribly offensive.
 
He lives! Chris it is good to know you are still alive and out there. I would hate to have given the responsibility of the meme to you and then you not even care.

Hope all is well in jolly ol England. Tell Rachel hello from us.

And about the wedding video being done by sock puppets, don't worry about it. It looks just like the real thing. I still have no idea how Joe got your sock puppet to cry so much. It looks just like you did.

-Graham
 
I just can't wait to see how you make a sock puppet do the robot lasso...you are truly talented Joe...truly...

And Zhubin, about your birthday, next time you are moving to a foreign country, trying to find a job and a place to live and, despite this inordinate amount of stress, you wish me happy birthday only five days late, I also will shove it back in your face like a petty little man...who looks like an argyle sock...you're a petty sock-man...that is all...friendship is over...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?