Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Life...

First of all, as she mentioned that she occasionally checks this site, I would like to wish a VERY happy wedding day to my two friends Liz and Bryan. Have a wonderful day and know that I will be drinking a pint (or seven) to you on the day!

Secondly, can I just say how pissed off with the bombings I am! Not just for the loss of life, which is obviously horrible, but for making my days SO MUCH LONGER!!! I really think the ultimate goal of terrorist organizations is just to make everyone's day that much longer, the tube ride that much slower, and then...well atomic warfare comes to mind. I spent at least 4 hours...4 HOURS...on trains, buses, and tubes today going to interviews, my job, and then getting home. Sucked!

I am currently doing massage things in clubs, pubs, and, tonight, at the jazz festival in Kew Gardens. Had an interview with a promotions company today and have an appt with an agency that will send me to work at Harrod's spraying cologne, perfume, ground up cat feces, etc. So, I am truly living the actor's life...it's great Zhubin...so much more fun than doing a job that means something and doesn't destroy your soul. Wait, you're a lawyer...you know just how I feel!

So please, everyone come and visit Rachael and I in London and I massage you, promote you, and, if there is time, spray you with Eau d'Poopie...you know you want it!

Comments:
Actually, compared to spraying cologne on unwilling shoppers, I'm doing pretty good, soul-satifying wise.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?