Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Would you all please update?!

Geez guys...it seems all I do is update and never hear anything from you! (See what I did...I turned it around...now you don't know what to do! Mwa ha ha ha!!!!!)

Anywho, sorry for the long hiatus. Have been trucking along here in the great city of London, enjoying the clouds, revelling in the rain, and saving all the black gunk that accumulates in one's nose after spending any amount of time on the Tube. Isn't city life great?!

Had Mr. Parang (Zhubin...not his dad...that would have been awkward...) over in January and we had fun to the max. Learned more about the Persians than I ever thought I would and, all in all...not such bad people. Had a good system of managing, not much war, and allowed everyone to keep pretty much their own culture. Could've used a jihad or two, but all in all, not too bad. Also visited the graves of some famous people (who shall remain nameless lest they harm the political ambitions of anyone concerned), watched a session of the house of commons, and drank any number of tasty pints before Zhubin returned to D.C. and I returned to...my bed.

So, because of his visit, Zhubin has now taken top spot in the friends pool. Joe comes in second for allowing me to be in his wedding, and Graham and Scott are tied for third because of their whole hearted promises to come "as soon as they can!". All the rest of you are further down...let's say number 271.

Went to France last weekend with the lady (how fun is it that I can "pop down to France for the weekend"...you want to be me...truly you do!!) and had a blast. Went to the Louvre again and saw awesome artwork and went to a creperie and had awesome crepe (now if only they would make a sculpture of a crepe...beautiful and yummy!) Also, if you are watching the news, you know that the French are rioting and so I took in a bit of looting while I was there as well. Only killed one man...but I did it with a trident! (Let those who know the reference titter mildly)

So that's about all. Now, stop giving me a hard time about not updating. Or I'll kill you. In the eye. Tonight. Not joking...

PS: Have added friends to the list so look for your name if I think you're cool. Also, Rachael, you have apparently stopped blogging so I assume you are dead. Sorry about that.

Comments:
Dude, your wife is Rachael. Your friend is Rachel. Spelling is very important in making a marriage work. Seriously--it's right up there with "trust" and "honesty" and "apologizing for not being trustworthy or honest."

I, of course, am not rachem. But that's a different story.
 
thank you, joe, for getting to that before i did.

and, might i add, the "rachem" joke? priceless.

christopher. i am not dead. i had to go into hiding because my darned students are computer savvy and found my last journal. the new link is downtotheground.livejournal.com. BUT, you have to be a member of livejournal and tell me your username. THEN, i add you to my friends list, you add me to yours, and presto--instant access to my brilliance.

so get on that. and put me back on the sidebar, for the love o' god!
 
Well, it's good to read an update about my visit, because it was so long ago I had forgotten it.

Seriously, start updating more regularly now. I see these other jerks every now and then, but this is practically the only way I can be assured that you're not dead.
 
I MADE IT! I MADE IT!!! Except why do you insist I'm not a fish? Oh wait, my bad - you mean the stand-up stringed instrument. Duh. Silly me.

I will get to London. You mark my words. I will meet this wife of yours if its the last thing I do! (BTW, I never want to read about Christmas sex ever again! I'm still scarred by that entry...)

I also agree with Joe. And Rachel. And Zhubie.

And I miss you.
 
I am super duper jealous that you got to riot in France. It has been my dream, nay my fantasy, since the day I came onto this earth to join others in the killing of higher class citizens (while stealing a plasma TV).

~Brian
 
Annnndddd you need to update again.
 
Best regards from NY! drug patanol Sucking xanax xr Start a learning center Home mortgage refinancing parkwood43
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?